Table of Content
- How it works?
- My Shopify store doesn’t have any membership system, can I still use your app?
- Will your app affect my current system or apps?
- Should I be worried about any privacy liability while using your app?
- Where can I go to get help with the app?
Q: How it works?
1. Install the Order History Search widget either using the embed code, or App Block. Detailed installation instructions below:
Installation using Embed Code
- Copy the embed code from the “Setup” tab.
- Create a new page titled “Order History” in your Shopify store.
- At the page Content editor, click on the “Show HTML” < > icon to switch to HTML view.
- Paste the embed code into the Content editor and save the page.
Installation using Shopify App Block
- At your Shopify Admin, go to Sales Channel > Online Store, and click on the Customize button.
- You can add the App Block for homepage template or page template.
- Navigate to one of the eligible template, at the left side bar, click on Add section, and select No-login Order History in the option list.
- Once selected, the No-login Order History widget will be automatically added in as a section. You can drag and reposition it in the page.
- You can click on the eye icon to temporarily hide / deactivate the section. Click again to unhide / activate the section.
- If you wish to remove the section, just go into the section itself and click on “Remove Block” at the bottom of the page.
- To edit any function and styling of the widget, you can do it from the app interface, which you can access via Shopify Admin > Settings > Sales Channel & Apps.
2. When customers visit the page, they can view their order history by inserting their email address; regardless if they have an account or they are login.
To protect your customers’ privacy, there will be an email address verification process, where customers have to insert a verification code we sent to their email address.
3. Once customers have verified they are the owner of the email address, the Order History widget will display past orders* associated with the email address.
* This is subject to the plan you have subscribed.
If you are on the BASIC plan, customers will only see order(s) made in the last 30 days. If you are on the PRO plan, customers will see all order(s) without any timeframe limitation.
Q: My Shopify store doesn’t have any membership system, can I still use your app?
Yes, you can!
The app is designed for all Shopify stores, no matter if you have a membership system or not.
Q: Will your app affect my current system or apps?
The app does not have any dependency on other apps or Shopify themes, so it will not affect any of your existing systems or apps. If you are unsure and need help, please feel free to contact us via the “Support” tab or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Should I be worried about any privacy liability while using your app?
The app is designed to respect your customers’ privacy and avoid all privacy related liabilities. Customers’ email addresses are only stored temporarily for the app to work, and will be deleted from our server afterwards. We do not store or access any other sensitive personal information of your customers.
Q: Where can I go to get help with the app?
Regardless if you have any question or need any help at all, you are welcome to submit a support request via the “Support” tab. Alternatively, you can send us an email at email@example.com. We will get back to you within 24 hours.